The ideal candidate should have either formal training in lighting design or a good level of experience in the Lighting industry.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong lighting design portfolio, with evidence of exploring new ways of problem solving. Candidate should have hands on experience in using design tools such as Autocad and Dialux/ Relux etc.
- Good connect with Specifiers (Architects, Consultants, PMC’s, Institutions) and promoting products by specifying/including in the requirements (tender) of the projects.
- Enquiry generation and pre – sales follow up with the specifiers.
- Strong knowledge on LED technology & lighting control system.
- An understanding of all aspects of a projects process, with experience in dealing with all specifiers.
- Be confident in presenting work on behalf of a team to clients at external meetings, and internally.
- Bonus: Experience in luminaire commissioning on-site.
- Be efficient with their time and be prepared to join an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Be hands on. Be confident in setting up mock-ups of specified products, and happy to work on larger scale physical models, in a team that takes the opportunity to create 1:1 mock ups where appropriate.
Organisation: Arraystorm Lighting Pvt Ltd.
Arraystorm, the latest acquisition of R R Global, focuses on the LED lighting business. We create energy-efficient lighting products at our state-of-the-art factory in Bengaluru. Our aim is to deliver custom designed, high quality and high value lighting solutions to people and places worldwide. Our products are insight-driven and specially designed to suit each and every customer. We believe that our strong focus on technology and innovation will make the world a brighter place. To us the future is a challenge, the kind that we are ready to meet head-on, and we progress on a daily basis to become India’s most innovative LED lighting application brand.