Arraystorm is into LED Lighting manufacturing. Products ranges from Commercial, retail, and Industry.
As an Assistant Manager – Sales, you’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organizations, such as factories, public utility providers, and local authorities.
The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service. Technical sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. Create brand awareness and opportunity for Arraystorm in Industries.
You’ll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as
- Senior company managers
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Provide the client with quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
Organisation: Arraystorm Lighting Pvt Ltd.
Arraystorm, the latest acquisition of R R Global, focuses on the LED lighting business. We create energy-efficient lighting products at our state-of-the-art factory in Bengaluru. Our aim is to deliver custom designed, high quality and high value lighting solutions to people and places worldwide. Our products are insight-driven and specially designed to suit each and every customer. We believe that our strong focus on technology and innovation will make the world a brighter place. To us the future is a challenge, the kind that we are ready to meet head-on, and we progress on a daily basis to become India’s most innovative LED lighting application brand.